** WE ARE NOW OPEN, BUT DUE TO THE COVID-19, WE HAVE RESTRICTIONS, SO PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!!
- Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted for trail rides, or lessons. They are reservation only through the web site. Do not call in hopes of a same day ride, it will not happen.
- All rides must be paid for in advance.
- All paperwork MUST be printed and filled out completely before arriving (liability form AND riding rules, link at the bottom of this page), and you must still wear long pants, closed toed shoes and arrive 20 minutes before your ride to go over safety.
- All rides are limited to no more than 4 riders per reservation.
- All riders and staff must wear face masks at all times, except when riding.
- Physical distancing of six (6) feet is required at all times.
- Absolutely no congregating; riders must vacate premise as soon as ride is over.
- All staff, boarders and customers are required to practice social distancing, and wear face masks at all times while in the common areas, including parking lot and stables.
We offer guided trail rides open to the public, no experience needed.
One or two hour rides are available for ages 7 & up.
We can do up to 12 at one time and we do girl and boy scouts as well as many other groups. Groups of 8 or more will automatically have gratuity added to total of 10%.
Minimum age is 7, and maximum weight is 215 lbs.
No double riding is allowed, every rider has to control their own horse.
*Reservations are required and we do have a strict cancellation/reschedule policy of 24 hours in advance, or a $15 fee is charged for each person. Emails are not checked over the weekend, so please call if you need to reschedule or cancel for Saturday or Sunday.
All reservations require a credit card, either online or by phone, and you must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled ride to check in and fill out paperwork. Forms of Payment we accept: Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards (3.99% fee will be added to all credit charges) Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Closed toed shoes and long pants are required to ride and no double riding is allowed.
One hour – $45 per person
Two hour – $90 per person
All riders are required to fill out a liability release form and riding rules. You must print them out and bring them to make things go faster upon arrival. For minors, only a parent or legal guardian are allowed to fill out release forms. (grandparents are not legal guardians unless by a court of law).