** WE ARE NOW OPEN, BUT DUE TO THE COVID-19, WE HAVE RESTRICTIONS, SO PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!!
- Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted for trail rides, or lessons. They are reservation only through the web site. Do not call in hopes of a same day ride, it will not happen.
- All rides must be paid for in advance.
- All paperwork MUST be printed and filled out completely before arriving (liability form AND riding rules, link at the bottom of guided trail ride page), and you must still wear long pants, closed toed shoes and arrive 20 minutes before your ride to go over safety.
- All rides are limited to no more than 4 riders per reservation.
- All riders and staff must wear face masks at all times, except when riding.
- Physical distancing of six (6) feet is required at all times.
- Absolutely no congregating; riders must vacate premise as soon as ride is over.
- All staff, boarders and customers are required to practice social distancing, and wear face masks at all times while in the common areas, including parking lot and stables.
At Marshall Canyon Equestrian Center in La Verne, California, we are dedicated to providing quality equestrian services including horse trail rides, horse boarding, and riding lessons. Our scenic trail rides cover a nicely shaded area full of wildlife, birds, streams, and flowers. The 1-hour guided ride is for ages 7 and up. We offer horse boarding, which includes 16×16 fully-covered stalls . We have a lighted arena, round pen, wash racks, and 24-hour security. We also offer alfalfa feed twice a day, cleaning once a day, and orchard grass for an additional fee.
With 21 years in business and new ownership as of November 2005, we offer the best trails in Southern California.